Launched in 2003, Irish Point-to-Point Services provide key administrative support services to the Irish point-to-point racing sector, including entry taking and racecard printing, whilst also running the leading industry website P2P.ie.
Working as part of the small office-based team in Co. Kildare, this role will involve sourcing and creating content for publication, the collation of entries for upcoming point-to-point fixtures, and supporting the various administrative aspects in the running of the office throughout the busy spring point-to-point season.
• Contributing to the editorial content on P2P.ie
• Play an integral role in the entry-taking process for point-to-point fixtures
• Assisting with the compilation and production of racecards
• Maintaining an extensive video archive
• Liaising with the team of on-track race reporters
• Option of race reporting at point-to-point fixtures
• Opportunity for the right candidate to play an active role within new projects
• Excellent writing skills
• Accuracy with a strong attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Experience of engaging with leading social media platforms
• Positive, open, can do attitude and demeanour
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Thorough knowledge of the racing / point-to-point industry
• Previous office-based experience would be advantageous
The role will be from Monday to Wednesday (Hours are negotiable but the chosen candidate must be able to complete a full day on Tuesday’s).
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing your previous employment experience, and suitability for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org