All qualified riders are being asked to ensure that they have the necessary waiver completed before they will be permitted to ride in point-to-point fixtures that are covered by the NHSPFS Insurance Scheme.
A requirement for this season, beginning at Castletown-Geoghegan on Sunday October 1st, riders must have a signed and legally witnessed waiver in your possession in advance of riding at any fixture held under the NHSPFS insurance scheme.
The procedure for registering waivers is as follows:
• Completed waivers are to be forwarded as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A confirmation email will be sent to riders acknowledging receipt of same.
• A spreadsheet of all registered waivers will be maintained and forwarded to point-to-point secretaries on a weekly basis, the Thursday prior to the weekend point-to-points.
• Any rider who is not in possession of a registered waiver WILL NOT be permitted to ride at any point-to-point covered by the NHSPFS insurance scheme as per the conditions of the scheme.
• Qualified Riders should carry a copy of the waiver with them at all times in case of any dispute and should take a picture of the waiver stored on their phone.
All hunt secretaries have been notified of this conditions of the insurance scheme and will be instructed that any rider not in possession of the required signed and legally witnessed waiver cannot be permitted to ride on the day.
For further enquiries, please contact Paul O’Neill on 087-9176243.