The catalogue for the 2019 Goffs UK Autumn HIT Sale at Doncaster on 24 October is now online and supplementary point-to-point, bumper and form horse entries for its dedicated P2P/Bumper session will be taken up to the time of the sale.
The Autumn HIT Sale has once again upheld the well-established reputation of Doncaster HIT Sales and their ability to consistently produce top class winners having sold SUPASUNDAE who claimed his third Grade 1 in April this year in the Grand National Festival’s Gr.1 Aintree Hurdle.
The 2019 catalogue currently stands at 166 lots and features drafts from owners and trainers including Dan Skelton, Denis Hogan, Gigginstown House Stud, Godolphin, Iain Jardine, Ian Williams, Jamie Osborne, John Quinn, Joseph O'Brien, Karl Burke, Keith Dalgleish, Mark Johnston, Mick Channon, Mick Easterby, Nicky Henderson, Phillip Makin, Willie Mullins etc. Supplementary entries will be published in the build-up to the sale and some of the current highlights include:
• Lot 45, Darksideoftarnside, winner of three of his 11 career starts including his most recent over 1m6f in August.
• 74, Ledham, winner of two of his seven career starts and BHA flat rated 90.
• 75, Presenting Sun, a 5YO son of Presenting and the winner of his most recent start over hurdles.
• 104, Anything Will Do, a 4YO son of Westerner and the winner of his only start, a Class 2 hurdle, in September.
• 105, Ellipsism, a 4YO and the winner of two of his six starts, all over hurdles, including his most recent race earlier this month.
• 107, SOME NECK, a dual winner over fences including the Gr.2 Florida Pearl Novice Chase.
• 127, Lara Silvia, winner of two of her seven career stars with both victories coming on her most recent races in September.
• 136, LISTEN DEAR, a Robin des Champs mare out of a half-sister to the Gr.1 winner Tempo D’Or. A seven-time winner including a Gr.3 Novice Chase.
• 163, Buachaill Alainn, an eight-time winner who is Gr.1 placed over hurdles and Gr.2 placed over fences. Winner of his last two starts over fences.
The catalogue will also offer last start winners including Al Suil Eile, Black Label, Colonel Slade, Pearl Of Qatar and Shortbackandsides as well as 14 yearlings by sires including Bobby’s Kitten, Garswood, Lethal Force etc.
Goffs UK Managing Director Tony Williams commented:
“The Doncaster Autumn HIT Sale has been well supported by many leading owners and trainers and it’s the first major horses-in-training sale of the 2019 point-to-point season. The sale will be offering a dedicated yard and session for point-to-point, bumper and form horses and we will be canvasing for supplementary entries in the UK, France and Ireland over the coming two weeks.”
If you wish to enquire about supplementing your horse into the Goffs UK Autumn HIT Sale at Doncaster, please contact Goffs UK on 44 (0)1450 372222.