Office Administrator - Irish Point-to-Point Services
Irish Point-to-Point Services which provides an administrative support to the Irish point-to-point racing sector and runs the website P2P.ie, wishes to recruit a full-time Office Administrator to support its ongoing work.
A key member of this small office-based team in Co. Kildare, this role will involve overseeing the continual maintenance of the P2P.ie database, sourcing and publishing content online and supporting the various administrative aspects in the running of the office.
• Maintaining database and interrogating data contained within it
• Contributing to the editorial content on P2P.ie and external publications
• Play an integral role in the entry taking process for point-to-point fixtures
• Working with existing and new clients to maintain and build relationships
• Assisting with the compilation and production of racecards
• Liaising with the team of on-track race reporters
• Opportunity to curate video content and contribute to our social media channels
• Option of race reporting at point-to-point fixtures
• Opportunity for the right candidate to play an active role within new projects
• Excellent organisational skills, efficient and team focused
• Accuracy with a strong attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versatility and an ability to solve problems in a fast moving environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with a particular focus on Excel
• Experience of engaging with leading social media platforms
• Positive, open, can do attitude and demeanour
• A knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or video editing packages would be beneficial
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Knowledge of the racing / point-to-point industry
• 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• A college graduate or someone with proven strong writing skills and MS Office knowledge could also be considered for this role.
Closing date: Friday 12th July 2019
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing your previous employment experience, and suitability for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org before this date.